Thursday, March 24, 2011

The Dog’s Knees: A Preface


Let’s just skip right to the end of the story:
A Happy Ending!

It’s March of 2011, our sweet girl Penny has successfully made it through bilateral TPLO surgeries. You may have stumbled across my blog by entering “TPLO” in a search engine, much the way I found the blogs that others had also written as their pups were going through similar experiences.


I’m here to add my words to the interwebs in regards to this common canine injury, as another pet parent with loads of advice to share in how we navigated through recovery from TPLO orthopedic surgeries using veterinary advice, good common sense planning, and a healthy dose of humor. If you, too, are in the recovery period, or perhaps gathering information in anticipation of surgery, I hope my words are helpful.


Please follow along as I build on our story.


Yours truly- Tigerlily

No comments:

Post a Comment