Friday, July 15, 2011

Garden Bloggers' Bloom Day July 2011

There's so much going on outside!

July is one of those months outside that requires little talk-- just a whole lot of looking & enjoying.
With that in mind, I'll keep my commentary to a minimum and just let you see what's out there.

Here are a few snapshots of what's around the yard for this month's Garden Bloggers' Bloom Day



The deckpots are postively BURSTING!





This daylily, Vi's Apricot, is one of my most cherished plants, as it's a passalong that I brought home in by suitcase from Annie in Austin (also known as my mom).








The first dahlia of the year!












 And what will August bring?  More dahlias!

Yours truly-
Tigerlily

5 comments:

  1. It's so hard to pick a favorite flower isn't it? I'm in love with your deck pots though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all your blooms but Kitty is the winner!
    Happy GBBD :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad to see you got back on the GBBD bandwagon. It all looks great, not as ratty as ours looks in the usual interdeluvian midsummer drought

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you all! Both work and personal life have been so busy this past couple of months, I'm glad that the garden has been holding its own without too much assistance from me!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Too beautiful, Tigerlily! You grow such lovely plants -Coralbells, Sweetpeas, Flowering tobacco, nasturtium, campanula, smokebush, salvias, roses, shastas, malvas, and more. It's cool to see Vi's Apricot looking very, very happy. Love that bee photo.

    The Parental Unit at the Transplantable Rose
    (still working on my GBBD post)

    ReplyDelete