Monday, May 9, 2011

Makin' Me Look Bad

Hmm.

Someone is making me look bad.

I thought we had a deal-- I give you plenty of fun places in the yard to play, and in turn, you help me to show the world how all y'all are the world's best, most well-behaved garden dogs.


What the hey is that going on over there-- behind the rhodey, behind the rain barrel?

Odd, I don't remember displacing a large volume of dirt...
At least whoever did it had the courtesy to spare the hostas.

Well, now, that's some pretty damning evidence.
I can now scratch my hubby off the list of possible suspects.

Looks like I'm going to have to interrogate the troops.

"What? No, mom, sorry, I don't know what you're talking about."



Kid, you're lucky you're so damn cute, and that you gave me a really awesome Mother's Day present yesterday (but more on that later).

Yours truly-
Tigerlily

No comments:

Post a Comment